Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baldessari Bowl

Frou frou frilliness
Garish gonorea garters
A leg of lamb
Stewed in a pot
Slow cooking barons
Awaiting tight cheeks
Exploded in fancy
Nylon icebergs
Tipping their way
Through Donovan munchies
Wishing a way to hell
Through no fault of your own.

Wait till this rides up the line
A crinkle up a leg and elbow
Knees under the table
Needs bushing around
Hunted socks slithering
their way around fashion.

Wait till this lights up
a carried fancy for let down
Wheels waiting for someone to drive
Wheel whirring  to yield
Nowhere in circles
and says I did it cuz of you
and I'm not a wheel like you
and I'm not you...
you wheel!

Figuring a broken wheel
With a broken wheel…
Crooked apes.

We all come from the factory
and wish to be driven...

The spoke tied in tongues
That have been buried
Beneath my desire to drive
What I cannot…

And the stiffness lies limp
Like a spaghetti noodle
Down my throat
Decomposed crickets.

We rally round the stiffness
And say we don’t see…
Nothing escapes the
Wonderment in your eyes
Blared through bushes
Stiff as a dog
Spayed and nude.

No comments: